The Hapara Team will be hosting a theater at ISTE in Atlanta this year. We know that our most valuable asset is you, our community of solution oriented school leaders. In our last monthly email update, we asked for volunteers to present at this largest of global education technology conferences. Many of you submitted your proposals, and they all look fantastic. There is still space for more.
The conference will only last three days this year; Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, June 29-July1. If you are already planning on attending, please consider giving a 20-minute presentation in our theater. Here is what we are looking for:
- Accounts of successful change of practice rooted in the tools that we support
- Technical reviews of challenges and how you overcame them - rooted in Google Apps
- Stories of best practices in teaching and learning - supported by your use or administration of these tools
- Stories of student success with the digital work flow
- Reviews of cost savings, or logistical management time reduction
- Anything rooted in the work that we are directly or indirectly* supporting
*There is no need to force a review of Hapara tools into your presentation, unless that is what moves you. We want to offer a service to the larger education community of hearing about the great work that motivated, leading-edge school leaders (in all positions) are doing.
Here is the form to submit your presentation proposal.
And here is a form to submit your request for a T-shirt at the conference. You must promise to wear it! We will have them for you at the theater. Apologies to those of you that will not be attending, but would still like a T-shirt. We are swamped with Spring trials right now and can't take on a packaging and shipping task.